My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Bank Accounts and Cherrys Quiz

A couple of bits of information which you may already be aware of but I think are worthwhile mentioning.

Firstly due to EU money laundering rules all the Spa wish banks need their customers to confirm their identities. This merely involves taking your passport into your branch so that they can take a copy and confirm your identity from it. I am led to believe that any accounts where this has not been done could be embargoe'd!

Secondly just been speaking to Cherry Hayden and she is in the process of moving her popular quiz from bar La Vida to Glenn Randall's new bar near the pool bar in La Alfoquia. I think it is called Bar Cilio or something similar. It will be held at the same time and day e.g. 2000 hours on Monday evenings.

No comments:

Post a Comment