My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Another Court Case

Tried to speak with Candido this morning but he was in with the solicitors as there is another court case against him on tomorrow. So unfortunately I will be unable to progress the outstanding issues which fall under his remit e.g. Public Works. Due to other commitments it will be the end of next week before I can sort some of these .

I did pass on some evidence regarding the dumped glass panels near Los Llanos del Peral. This happened a week or two ago and is the second time that strange things have been dumped in the same location. I was able to get some documents from the scene and the Polizia Local are going to make enquiries to see if they can identify any likely suspects. The TH will try and arrange collection of the broken remnants of the glass.

It looks like the work to repair the dipuradora in Cuesta de los Pinos will be completed this week, as there is only a few more things to be done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment