My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

PGOU etc

I had a good talk with Luis (Mayor) and Manolo (secretary) regarding the ongoing court cases and I got an update on the solicitors views on strategy going forward. I was also made aware of the developements regarding the PGOU. Luis has a series of meetings in Almeria and we have, on the agenda, items to be included in the next 2 Pleno meetings to address issues around that plan. There does seem to be some movement now regarding the PGOUs, at last.

Candido was very involved with the men from Nila who have the road surfacing contract and he was taking them out today to look at the various locations. So we should see the work start before much longer.

I have not yet managed to get the definitive way forward for getting any amendments to the IBI assessments as I have ben unable to get hold of Salvadore but I will keep trying. I have left the question with Andreas should he see Salvadore before me.

No comments:

Post a Comment