My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Court Case, Market and IBI

I am trying to organise a meeting between various parties regarding the recent court decision to annul the building licences for some 140 properties and will update the blog as and when there is any developements. Obviously there will be none for the next few days with it being a Bank Holiday Friday and Monday.

There is to be a Medieval Market in Zurgena from 1800 x 2200 on Friday 13th December and 1100x1400 + 1700x2200 Saturday 14th and Sunday 15th December. There will be live music, jugglers, street theatre, kids workshops and traditional food stalls. In all I understand there will be nearly 40 stalls. It is being organised by Amata and further information can be gained by visiting there website www.amata.es or by ringing 639979678.

Additional properties including mine and others on Cuesta de los Pinos have been added to the Diputacion Catastro website. Keep visiting to check for yours at http://www.sedecatastro.gob.es/ any problems just email. I am trying to ascertain the exact process needed if the dimensions shown on the assessment letters are inaccurate an you need to have them changed and I will post when I get an explanation.

No comments:

Post a Comment