My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Tuesday 15th October

This week the Town Hall workers are working on cleaning various areas including those reported to me. Pictures are on their Facebook page of the work so far.

Additionally The Mayor, Secretary and Architect were back in Almeria today for a meeting to try and sort out the financing of the work that was carried out to the land slip at Las Lomas. This affected a meeting I wanted to have with the architect regarding one residents issues about electricity but I have had to delay this until tomorrow.

They are also working on the intermittent fault with the WiFi which has, and continues to, affect Los Llanos, Palaces and areas of Cucador.

Seems more IBI assessments are reaching people. One thing I discovered today, when doing some work on their computer, was that if your reference begins with 5 numbers and then a letter then this is one which had been shown on rustic land BUT it is being amended to show it on urbanisable land by the Diputacion and will shortly be allocated a new number. 

No comments:

Post a Comment