My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Pleno 24.10

Luis chaired his first full Pleno meeting of the council at noon today. It went well and included the naming of the Deputy Mayors, the responsibilities of each councillor, the salaries being paid to those in receipt of such, the legal requirement of the holding of Pleno meetings and determination of the Fiestas for 2014. It was concluded by 12.45pm.

For information our local football team are playing C.D. Bellavista this Saturday in the sports hall kick off at 4.0pm, if you like footy and fancy it get along there.

Unfortunately I did not have much time today but, in passing, Luis said that we needed to get together to discuss developments regarding the PGOU. I am unavailable until the week after next but I will sit down with him then and keep you posted on any information that I can.  

No comments:

Post a Comment