My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Friday, July 26, 2013

Use of Bad Language

I am not normally one to use swear words but on this occasion I found it the only suitable words of communication.

Last Friday, when Candido said he could not see me, I saw him sitting in the pub having a beer!!

This past week I have called into the TH a few times to try and raise your issues with him (bear in mind that each time it is a cost to me in time and money which is not recompensed) and failed each time.

Yesterday Andreas managed to get hold of him by phone and he agreed to meet me anytime this morning I drove in at 11.0am after informing Andreas I was on my way so that he could pas the message to Candido but when I arrived Andreas informed me that he was not answering his phone. It was ringing but he was not answering. As he knew why Andreas would be ringing e.g. to let him know I was on my way or was in the TH I can only assume he decided he could not be bothered.

Regular readers will be aware this has happened a few times over the years and, due to pressures on him I have let it go. However, if he cannot spare the representative of 50% of the electorate (the expat community) one half hour a week to discuss their issues I don't see the point in carrying on.

I left Candido two messages (this is where the bad language came in), through Andreas, both of which I will not repeat on here, but basically informing him that if he has anything he wants to communicate to me he knows where I live.

I apologise, to those of you who are waiting for answers to questions, you have raised with me of the Town Hall, but I cannot keep carrying on like this. Should there be any developments I will post on here and I will consider my position on the council. I was intending carrying on until the next elections but may well finish sooner.

3 comments:

  1. Jim, after all the work you have put in for the community AND Candido's party you dont deserve this sh**!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see you're not at all appreciated...it may be the Spanish way but you deserve some respect!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are known as an honest and honorable person. Perhaps Candido is finding that to be something of a burden!

    ReplyDelete