My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Friday, July 12, 2013

For Info of Dog Owners

Below info from a NHW coordinator. Not NHW but of interest to dog owners. This occurred near Arboleas.

Yesterday I went with SEPRONA to the area where my dog was poisoned and killed.
The officers told me that hunters throw poisoned meat from their cars to kill foxes and protect their partridges.
For those that think it's a waste of time contacting SEPRONA read this.
An officer came back this morning to show me  7 MORE pieces of meat (3 x 1 x 1 inches ) which he believes is contaminated with the poison.
2 officers and 2 sniffer dogs were deployed last night and this morning in the area I showed them yesterday.
They will be sent to Malaga for analysis and if they come back positive the Junta apparently
will close the Coto to prevent hunting.

No comments:

Post a Comment