My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Happy T.H.

Called into the T.H. this motrning in the hope of catching Kiko or Candido but failed, however, I will meet with them tomorrow as there is a representative of the British Embassy due to visit and they want me there. I will have an hour or two with Candido before that meeting to clarify what has been happening.

I understand that, at the Pleno I missed, Sampo from P.P. has resigned from P.P. so is no longer part of the administration but an independent with a vote but no portfolio.

I also understand that it was a very heated meeting during which some of the councillors nearly came to blows. This is 3rd hand information but I believe there may be some edited footage of it on the pSOE Facebook page.

The happiness was caused by the fact that they had just heard that the Cajamar bank through whom many have mortgages has been instructed that it cannot enforce its limit on how low the interest rate can go. Currently most were on a fixed minimum of 3.5 percent whereas the Libor rate is way below that. It means as much as €200 per month to some of the staff. Secondly it transpires that one of the TH employees has won 15 million on the lottery together with a monthly figure for 25 years. Their identity is not known.  

No comments:

Post a Comment