My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Failed Again

Sorry people but I have failed again to speak with Candido (or Kiko) this week.

I had hoped to speak with them to discuss
1. how the budget negotiations were going.
2. the response of the solicitors regarding the appeal re Calle Nervion.
3. how the sewerage plant was going to be tackled.
4. how the WiFi repairs were going to progress
5. how the money for the roads was going to be made available
6. list of street lights not working
but obviously that was impossible today.

I have left a list of these issues with Andreas to pass to them with a strong suggestion that whenever any of these issues are sorted that I am informed. I will not hold my breath!!!

I did pick up from Isa a copy of the Court Judgement regarding the houses on Calle Nervion and it does show that the Judge believed the cvidence of two Junta employees Dona Maria Dolores Aguilera Molina (chief of the territorial and ordenation of urbanism) and another lady from the Junta who gave evidence to say that they had visited Los Carasoles and the houses were not in the area of Los Carasoles and, as mentioned in the original post about this, had no infrastructure at all and the access to Calle Nervion was purely through open countryside!  Obvious nonsense.

Also discovered as a result of information from an ex pat resident that there is a strange scenario on Google maps regarding Calle Nervion. If you look it up either on google maps or goolzoom it shows the area, which is Los Carasoles, as Los Menchones which is 6 kms to the west! Additionally the only street shown is Calle Nervion with countryside all around. With a suspicious mind like mind I wonder who could have communicated that information to the mapping agency and why! I have left a note for passing to the solicitors regarding this fact although I would have thought they had checked.

I only have a paper copy of this sentence at the moment but, if anyone wants a copy, (it runs to 28 pages of legalise Spanish) I will try and get an electronic copy sorted out.

The Town Hall have known of my holiday plans (away from 3rd to 20th May) for over 2 weeks now and they have arranged the next Pleno for next Monday when I am not here. Great it just gets better.

No comments:

Post a Comment