My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Postal Problems

Hoped to meet with Candido today but he was called away at the last minute to a meeting in Olula del Rio.

Just a for your information and I guess if anyone has experienced similar they could contact me.

My son sent his mother a mothers day cards. Posted UK 8th March 2013. It arrived today 18th April 2013 (5 weeks after posting). On examination of the A4 size jiffy bag it is obvious that it has been torn open and the part of the contents removed. This was a 'tankini.' What was surprising was that the envelope had subsequently been resealed with brown sticky paper and two sample bottles of a skin care product inserted. So a thief  is working somewhere in the postal chain either here in Spain or in the UK.

Just before I report to the Correos has anyone else suffered anything similar?

No comments:

Post a Comment