My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Friday, March 15, 2013

Friday 15th March

Called in with my list today but, due to the fact that Candido had been in court all week, he had a queue of people waiting to see him. I arranged to speak with him next week (probably Tuesday or Wednesday).

Did ascertain the following, re the WiFi the engineer was supposed to attend yesterday (but hadn't!) Candido was ringing him to chase him up. Hope he attends before the weekend particularly for those around me as they have had no internet for over 2 weeks now. Anyone who wishes to claim a refund can do so by calling into the TH and informing them of their desire to do so.

Re the Court Case from last week they are still awaiting the result which will hopefully come next week. The case from this week has been adjourned to June. A rumour had started AGAIN that Candido was in prison as a result of this case, but, that is not the case.



No comments:

Post a Comment