My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Difficult Discussions & Village Vote

I understand that there are very difficult discussions taking place to agree the budget for this year. This is not surprising given the difficulties we face this year. I had arranged to meet Candido on Monday morning but he was at home working on some changes to the budget and then again today the same happened but he was in a meeting with Kiko.
These meetings obviously take precedence over the issues I have to discuss with him and given how close we are to easter weekend I doubt I will get very far before then.
The issue of the pigs (on private land) is being researched by Manolo the Town Hall secretary, who said that years ago most Spanish families in the country would have reared pigs and slaughtered them before Xmas. Nowadays there are rules and he is trying to find the definitive laws and I will communicate that to those affected.
The WiFi issue is still ongoing and I suspect part of he negotiations re the budget as we need to sign off an annual maintenance contract if the engineer is willing to take it on.

Below is a copy of the voting form for the 6 landmarks of the village that you think are most important. If you wish to register your preferences print off a copy complete and drop into the Town Hall.
If you have trouble printing off let me know and I will send a copy by email.



No comments:

Post a Comment