My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Last Call for Post Boxes

Obviously I was unable to get into the Town Hall on Friday as it was Zurgena fiesta, which I had completely forgotten about.

Secondly primarily fot he residents of Cuesta de los Pinos. I am finalising the numbers for the last caseta of post boxes for this area. Anyone who is interested and has not let me know by Tuesday next, will miss out. The cost will be a one off €33 and the box remains the property of the owner.

In relation to Llanos del Peral Donna Walker who is collating numbers for me is on holiday until the 4th September and if you live in that area please drop Donna an email at donnawalker1@gmail.com to ensure you are on the list.

In relation to Los Menchones, David Mallard is contacting people in his area his email is dmallardspain@googlemail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment