My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Holiday Over

Just to let you know I have returned from my holiday in the UK. Great fun but very tiring looking after the grandchildren including our newest grandchild, Jamie born on 31st July.

I will try and sit down with Candido and/or Kiko either tomorrow or Monday and catch up on any developments.

For the information of residents of Cuesta de los Pinos and Los Llanos del Peral I will try and finalise the numbers for the Correos' casetas by the end of next week so that the manufacturer can get started making them. It was as well that I waited as I have had quite a few more requests for boxes. If you live in either of these areas and are interested please let me know asap.

Also the programme for the Zurgena Fiesta is on Facebook under 'Ayuntamiento Zurgena'

I have included details for a new production by 'The Luvvies".They are looking for support due to their last production having to be cancelled due to the elections

No comments:

Post a Comment