My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Friday, July 1, 2022

Trips

Recently a subsidised trip to the Geo at Pulpi was immediately oversubscribed. As a result of this I have discussed trips with the new Mayor Francisco.

Those of you who have lived here more than a few years will know we ran an average of 5 TH trips a year to various interesting locations which were very successful and enjoyable. 

He (Fran) has agreed to support a few future subsidised trips to be organised by the Town Hall. 

I am therefore asking what kind of trips and locations you would like to visit. I do know there is a lot of support for another trip to the Geo at Pulpì, but if you have ideas/suggestions including that option please email me at jimszurgena@gmail.com or message me on 610194260 or +447368990809.

Once we have some suggestions I will set the ball in motion to get the trip/s organised after the summer months.

No comments:

Post a Comment