My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Monday, December 6, 2021

Todays Meeting

I am grateful to the 30 people who attended at the AGM today of the Railway Association. Although I would have thought we could have got more attendees! 

However those who attended were treated to a excellent presentation by the President Rafa who is a force of nature and whose commitment to the project with a few helpers is fantastic. His explanation of his negotiations and progress was very interesting and illuminating. I think when the project is complete it should be named after him!

If anyone wishes to give any physical help, as the project requires quite of bit of attention, they can contact me and just help out as and when time permits. I wish we had got this going whilst I still lived there to help out and feel quite guilty. They will even be very happy to just have visitors to help encourage them when the are working there. 



No comments:

Post a Comment