My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Monday, May 11, 2020

Bills Delayed Distancing & Market & Tobacconists Zurgena

I am  constantly being asked by our very conscientious residents about paying their car taxes.

As you know the bills are usually available now for payment before June. However due to the crisis no bills have even been put onto the system. As soon as we have them available I will post on here. It is a similar situation with Basura bills.

So please do not worry no bills are yet on the system this year but will post when available. Probably early June

We have received reports that some bars and cafes were not social distancing yesterday. The Police and the Guardia Civil will be enforcing these rules!!

We are considering whether the public market can go ahead on Friday in Zurgena. When a decision is made I will post.

Regarding the Tobacconists in Bar Suizo in Zurgena I have been asked to let you know it will be open from Monday 18th  (only the tobacconist not the bar) from 0900 until 1400.

No comments:

Post a Comment