My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Sunday, April 19, 2020

Masks Update

We have been starting with the deliveries to every house this weekend.

We delivered to Llanos del Peral yesterday and today doing Cucador. I am not sure what order the rest will be done but it will be over the next few days. Please be patient.

If you live in Llanos del Peral or Cucador and have not received your pack of masks by the end of today please let me know tomorrow as I am keeping a list of those we have missed.

We should complete the vast majority by the end of today but as I said above any not received by the end of today just email, WhatsApp (610194260) or message me.


LATEST

As I understand it all deliveries now complete if you have been missed let me know as soon as by above methods. I have about 6 who are still outstanding.

3 comments:

  1. Got mine yesterday Jim. Big thanks to the Town Hall team for this. This is a terrific thing to do for our residents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Received masks today. Much appreciated by my wife and myself. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes the same from us as well stay safe

    ReplyDelete