My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Friday, January 17, 2020

Road Closure & Trips

Firstly just to inform you (after the fact) that the subcontractors working on some issues relevant to the new autovia have closed the track which goes over the Rambla from Palaces. I have asked them to inform us of how long the track will be closed to traffic as many of you use it as a shortcut. As soon as the company responds I will post on here. 

UPDATE The track should be reopen on Wednesday.

Secondly I am planning our trips for this year and wondered if anyone had any preferences, either to redo ones we have done in the past, or would like us to consider for this year.  At this moment the provisional dates would be 7th March, 25th April, 6th June, 11th July, 26th September  and possibly 7th November. These are not cast in stone but merely suggested dates.


No comments:

Post a Comment