My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Ideas for Autumn and App Problems

Well things are certainly slowing down for the summer and the fiestas.

Once we get through summer we will be looking to restart our trips and events. We already have the date of 25th October (Dia de Mayores) for which we will probably do another culinary type event in the Renfe. Like we did in previous years where a few people from our community prepare and present a dish from their homeland. I intend also to invite the lady from the Bodega and the Olive Oil factory to attend.

So I am looking for any other suggestions for trips or days that you would like to see us organise. I suspect some of our trips could now be repeated as we have been doing them for so long. So if there are any that you have enjoyed or missed out on and would like us to consider then drop me a line.

Just for information we are having trouble with the notifications on the Mobile Phone App Living Zurgena. I have reported it to the developers (twice) but still waiting on a resolution. It appears that what happens is you will receive a notification on your phones front screen but it does not open the app or the message. Apologies and if we send out a notification and you cannot find it just send me an email.

No comments:

Post a Comment