My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Thursday, June 6, 2019

Municipal Pool Opening and Post Boxes

We are hoping to open the Municipal swimming pool a little earlier this year. If we get the support of the Junta we intend opening it on the 21st June. We have to recruit a company or individuals to provide lifesaving etc and get the pool ok´d by the technicians but hope to do so in time.

June will probably be starting her aqua classes in the first week but will confirm once everything is sorted.

Whilst I was looking at the availability of post boxes for the Pool Bar area I discovered that we also have underused Buzons in the area of Barrio de Chicago, El Rocio and Canada Herrero. If you live in any of these area and wish to have post delivered contact me and I will sort it out. The Post Office obviously prefer if residents have a proper Postal Box for deliveries. The cost of these boxes is €25 and they work very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment