My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Pre Xmas Trip to Cordoba

We are considering a pre Xmas trip to Cordoba.

It is intended that we go on Saturday 15th December. The only downside is the departure time of 0600 (although on the poster it says 0530! I will confirm.) Return to Zurgena about 1900.

The itinerary includes the following,  coach travel, breakfast presentation, lunch, an exhibition of various commercial products (mainly foods) and guided visits to the following; the biggest chocolate Belen in the world, a ham and sugar museum, the Elf distillery which is a Museum of Anis and distils gin, a shortbread factory, a chocolate factory and if that is not enough a visit to a Belen made of ice.

The price of the trip to include all that is €20 pp. We will be limited to about 25 seats but I need to know that sufficient are interested. If you let me know that you want to go on this trip I will assume it to be a firm commitment as we will base our final decision on doing this on your responses.
 a

No comments:

Post a Comment