My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Thursday, September 27, 2018

Calling All Cooks

As many of you know we have held a number of very successful cooking days where we came together with local people and made various dishes and later in the day enjoyed them.

The TH has, in collaboration with the Junta, organised a number of activities during the week 22nd to 26th October. One of these activities is daily demonstration by a proper Spanish chef of how to cook local style meals.

It is intended that these demonstrations be done on the weekdays in the mornings Monday 22nd until Friday 26th. What I need to know are numbers who are interested . I am unsure yet whether the course will be just one day of that week or more will clarify when I can.

My suggestion which has been accepted is that those who attend for the demonstrations will have the opportunity to taste the products each day but that on the Saturday we do, similar to before, show the knowledge the attendees have acquired, and add some other countries dishes with demonstrations so we can have a convivial lunch with wine (if anyone wants).

I think it only fair that those who attend the demos have fist seats at the Saturday event. If you would like to participate please let me know as we need the number asap. 

No comments:

Post a Comment