My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Monday, August 6, 2018

Water Supply Interruption Palaces

There has been an interruption to the water supply in Palaces since last night Sunday 5th August.

Galasa are working on the problem and hope to reconnect in 2 to 3 hours approx.

Update 1730

Still no water. I have been pressing two of our councillors to pressure Galasa to respond but so far no success. As soon as I hear anything I will post.
Sorry.
Will try and find address to complain to.

Update 2 1930

Water reconnected. Shall discuss with the Mayor in the morning and see what if anything we can do going forward.
In the meantime if you want to register a complaint you can do so in their office in Vera or by telephone 950916738 and I would urge anyone who has been inconvenienced to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment