My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Tuesday, July 17, 2018

An Evening Tribute Dinner to our Local Winner of the Spanish Sewing Bee Competition

UPDATE! At the moment I have reserved two tables and I have two places left on one of those two tables. Will see how demand goes before considering reserving another table.

The Town Hall in conjunction with Catering Bonillo have organised an evening of entertainment with food prepared and served by Bonillos. I have had experience of Bonillos and can confirm they provide very excellent catering.

The evening is to be held in the  open air in the Plaza del Olmo in Zurgena on Friday 27th July commencing at 2100 hours.

As tables are being set up in groups of 8 to 12 it is obviously best if you have a group in the first instance. However, I shall be going and may have some spare seats on my table. Depends if I have enough friends to fill it or not!!

The cost of the evening is €25 per adult or €15 for children.

I believe it will be a wonderful evening and, in the setting of the old square, could be quite magical. If anyone is interested in joining this event please let me know asap so I can manage the numbers to tables. As usual call me on 610194260 or email jimszurgena@gmail.com


  

No comments:

Post a Comment