My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Thursday, June 28, 2018

Aqua Aerobics

As many of you know June Hamilton ran an aqua aerobics class last year throughout the summer and it was enjoyed by many of you.

She is starting the class again next Tuesday 3rd July at the municipal pool in La Alfoquia up by the football pitch. The classes are of three quarters of an hour duration and start at 1000am until 1045 each Tuesday and Thursday. The cost of each class is €4.

June is an excellent fitness tutor (at least so my wife tell me!!) No - actually I have attended the aqua classes and here really were both enjoyable and beneficial.

New people are welcome. Just pop along and join in.


2 comments:

  1. Sorry have just seen this
    The PGOU is the Plan General Ordenacion de Urbano.
    It is basically a plan which every Town has to have and which identifies land which can or cannot be built upon. eg urban land or non urban land.

    ReplyDelete