My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Calle Finlandia (Update)

Just to keep people in that area up to date. I continually press for the work to be done to repair this road on a weekly basis.

I pressed the Mayor and the councillor for Public Works (again) as to why they have not yet started and was informed that it is all agreed signed off and the only made available for the last 2 projects in the Provincial Plan which this is one of. They have been told that Nila (the contracted company) have agreed to do this project before the other and therefore it should start soon but they will not commit to a date. I am sorry but that is all I can garner from them. My guess is that it will start in the next few weeks!

The Mayor has confirmed to me that Nila will commence the repair work to this road in 2 to 3 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment