My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Sunday, March 11, 2018

Calling all Walkers & Gabriels Body found

Firstly the sad news that the Guardia Civil found the body of little 8 year Gabriel in the boot of a car, owned by the girlfriend of his father, this morning.

Now I have an idea which I would like to progress this year. I know many of you enjoy the pleasure of walking around various parts of our municipality and I thought that it would be a good idea if we created a publication listing a selection of such walks.

Now the difficult bit! I am looking for assistance from any of you who are keen walkers.

What I am looking for is people who could supply a sketch plan of a walk, with directions/instructions and distances. All walks submitted would be checked to ensure accessibility and those selected would go into the book, with a credit included on the cover for each contributor.

There is no rush for this but I would like to have a draft ready for early to middle of summer. If you think you could help please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment