My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Monday, February 20, 2017

Gymnasium

We have a problem with the Gymnasium in that the person who was contracted to run it has decided to cease this activity with the consequent result being that the gym is now closed.

This seems to me to be a waste of a resource and I do know a number of you enjoyed having this facility open and usable.

I have had a discussion with the secretary who informs me that in order for the facility to be used all we need is someone who could be responsible for opening managing and insuring the premises. All of which can be done on a very simple basis.

We are open to any suggestions. If anyone has any ideas or suggestions please let me know and we can try and find a way forward rather than have this excellent facility just standing empty and idle.

No comments:

Post a Comment