My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Bus Service

Just to remind everyone of the commencement of the new Bus Services to Zurgena market (Friday) and Huercal Overa Market (Mondays).  The times and bus stops are as per the blog post of 27th October with the addition of one in Barrio de Chicago 0935 Fridays and 0940 Mondays.

I hope that enough people will use it. I myself will be riding on both buses and will speak with any and all passengers to get an idea for future plans. Use it for convenience or as a social event.

I had a meeting with the owner of Piki autobuses this morning to look at establishing a more regular (daily) bus service to and from Huercal Overa. We have agreed that, should there be sufficient interest, the TH will underwrite such a service. I personally think it could be a great benefit to residents and will be hoping for good support. If you believe that you would benefit from or use such a service please let me know. We are trying to formulate budgets for next year and this is one area I would like the TH to support but only there is a desire or need for it.

I will be posting an official update regarding all our recent work regarding the PGOU and where we are with this in the next day or two. I am just awaiting official clearance and final translations of a couple of documents to ensure accuracy.

No comments:

Post a Comment