My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Thursday, August 6, 2015

Bowling Green

Just a further short post today.

The Bowling Green has now finally become the property of the Town Hall the Junta attended on Tuesday with the contractors and signed it over to us. So we can now use it!

Further to that, and for the purposes of transparency and openness, I can inform you that the steering group established at the meeting last month are in the process of obtaining the necessary registration with a view to negotiating with the Town Hall to be the body to manage the green going forward. I do have to mention that, whilst this is a good option for the village the process is open to anyone who wishes to be considered as the managing company or individual. If anyone is interested then please contact me.

I am now on holiday until the 4th September however, I will monitor my emails and respond if needed although probably not as quickly as usual.


No comments:

Post a Comment