My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Sunday, April 19, 2015

Manifesto Ideas

After many meetings over the past 2 weeks in Almeria and locally I have some interesting news about the upcoming elections to explain to you in the next day or two. Some of you who read the Spanish press may already have an idea but I will need to do a separate post to fully explain it.

However, in the meantime, I am attending a meeting next weekend at which the manifesto, for the party which I will be supporting, is to be discussed. This is therefore a request for you to all send me your ideas as to what you think should be included in the manifesto. So please give it some thought and if you have any ideas that you would like considered please send me an email and I promise I will put it on the table, for consideration.

No comments:

Post a Comment