My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Friday, June 21, 2013

Cuesta de los PInos Roads

I have again spoken with Candido today about the dangerous state of the following roads and asked that if we are not in a position to repair them can we not at least make them a bit safer.

Calle Escocia, Calle Irlanda and Calle Finlandia

The municipal swimming pool at la Alfoquia should be open to the public from this afternoon.

I spent yesterday morning with Candido at the premises of Pulpipart in Albox, who are going to build our street plan maps. They are going to be like the motorway signs and not, as I originally envisaged, paper maps in cases. We have agreed on the sizes but we want to make them as accurate as possible and with that in mind I am going to sit down with Luis, the Technico and Candido next week to see what is the best level of detail we can achieve. I am hoping to get the first one installed before August and the other 6 by the end of the year. Sorry it is taking so long, maybe I am getting affected by the Spanish disease!

No comments:

Post a Comment