My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Brexit Meetings

Well things are certainly hotting up regarding the British governments desire to involve the ex pat communities in the discussions around Brexit.

In the past 24 hours I have received two invites relative to Brexit.

The first is an invite to address a meeting at the University of Elche on 26th April in the presence of the British Consul Sarah Jane Morris and at which, research undertaken by the Oxford University regarding potential impacts of Brexit, and the progress being made in trying to address these issues, will be discussed.

Secondly a Round Table discussion in Madrid on the 19th April in the presence of the British Ambassador Simon Manley and is an opportunity to share ideas and concerns directly with the Department for Exiting the EU.

Both events will be attended by representatives of other groups similar to ours. I am unsure yet whether I will be able to attend both but I will try.

No comments:

Post a Comment