My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Urgent Help Please Update

Thanks very much contact made and enquiries ongoing. It was Liam and Endesa Bell who are back in Southern Ireland.

A recent court case has ruled in favour of the Town Hall regarding 5 houses built in the Cuesta de los Pinos area. They are the 5 at the top of Calle Malta. I am trying to reestablish contact with a gentleman who purchased (or part purchased) a property among these 5. From memory he had paid most of the money for his house and was due to move into it (it is pretty well complete) in a matter of days when the Police taped off the building and he could not then take possession of the house. I think he then ended up renting in Albox before probably moving back to the UK.

The reason I want to contact him is due to the above court ruling and the fact that he may be entitled to take possession of the property. The developer is working on the property now and I am concerned that if I cannot contact the man he may lose out.

If you have any information which however remote may help me locate this chap please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment