My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Empty Town Hall

Called in supposedly to meet with Candido but on arrival the cupboard was bare. Both Candido and Luis (the Mayor) had both departed on an urgent request to meet with the Regional Authorities in Almeria. I believe it is to do with some important aspects of politics, which could impact on many things in the area, but the detail is being kept from all other councillors at the moment. I will publish as soon as I get any clarification. What tangled webs they weave.

Checked with the others in the Town Hall as to whether any objections to our PGOU have been received and no one knows of any. So in that regard things are looking good. If no objections then the plan stands!

No comments:

Post a Comment