My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Spanish Tax Returns

Should have mentioned in the last post that as a result of a conversation I had in the Town Hall I now know of a professional person who works for many of the bigger Finance companies and solicitors, who is able to provide a Spanish Tax Return service, at a fraction of the normal cost. The cost would be €50 per couple

As you all know I do not advertise on this blog but I am making an exception in this case. The person concerned has many years experience and, as I said above, works for many of the main companies who provide this service. So if you have not yet done your Spanish Tax returns and wish to have a word with this individual just drop me an email and I will provide the contact details.

No comments:

Post a Comment