My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Monday, January 30, 2012

Monday 30th January

Our delayed meeting from Friday was held today at 1.30pm. Prior to the meeting I asked Isa if she had any updates on the outstanding requests regarding court cases. She had not heard back from the solicitors yet and so, again, I gave her the details of the 3 people who are still awaiting answers.

Our meeting lasted for a couple of hours so I did not have time to raise the more minor issues I have outstanding. So I will do that later in the week.

The main purpose of the meeting was quite serious as it was to discuss and agree a way forward in these straightened times. I am happy to report that we found a way to reduce our outgoings without any drastic measures.

Will update the blog later in the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment