My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Sunday, April 10, 2011

End of Busy Week

Thank goodness its Sunday. This has been quite a hectic week primarily due to work for the upcoming elections. I am grateful to all those of you who realised you were not on the censor list and contacted me, or ensured that they had the necessary paperwork, to enable them to exercise their right to vote.

We are not allowed to do any electioneering until a later date so I cannot yet make any statements in that regard but, with the additional numbers of people who registered this week, we can hopefully go from strength to strength so thanks to those of you who did so.

Secondly, and I am sure it is a point many will appreciate, the gym in Zurgena has reverted to its normal hours for the exercise classes. The same person (Manolo) is running them with the same cost and programme. I am pleased that Candido was able to get it resumed as soon as he did following our requests.

Should be able to get back to a bit more of normality this coming week.

No comments:

Post a Comment